Thursday, January 31, 2008

Hawaiian memories...





alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5161764541640877346" />
So since my camera battery is dead I decided to post some oldies, but to be honest Maui is where my head has been lately anyway. I can't help it, especially since its been raining and cold here everyday for what seems like the last two weeks! I really am not complaining, I just prefer tropical paradise, warm weather and the ocean. (but who doesn't?)
Here in the first photos Emma had a hula lesson at our hotel and was a total natural. It was so cute to watch especially when Naomi tried to join in with her and the other girls. These last ones here are of the girls playing in the grass in front of our hotel room. We had the perfect room on the bottom floor with tons of space for the kids to run around. I was just praying throughout the week there wouldn't be a TSUNAMI! Cause we would've been hosed...literally!

10 comments:

Soul Focus Photography said...

i can tell how much you love it there. you are making me want to go on another honeymoon, and hey, i love that pic with both of them on the lawn! priceless =)

Tamar said...

The sun and the ocean are always calling your name, Heather! :)

I hear ya, though. I actually love the rain up here, but usually we plan a mid-winter getaway for some sun, and with this baby coming it just didn't work out this year. So I'm thinking a little sun would make me happy right now, too...

{The Christian's} said...

I am ready for a little sunshine too!!

Your girls are soooo cute!! I love all of these pictures. It looks like such a beautiful place!!

the yaney's said...

Let's go...I am ready for a tropical getaway myself!! We try and plan something each summer, but since I am due in July we will have to wait. I can settle for a mini vacation! Don't you just love Hawaii!?

Andrea said...

These are so cute I just want to squeeze these girls! I hear ya about Hawaii though! I love it there too! I can't complain much though...it's supposed to be sunny and 70 degrees all next week, I'm looking forward to it! You guys could always move here!!! :)

Beth said...

you can't move! i won't let you :) unless it's north....but that would defeat the purpose of sun and sand! love the pics, miss my girls...all three of them!

Viv said...

Andrea,

don't go luring my baby and her babies down south! i would die of a broken heart!

Amy said...

I've been dreaming about Hawaii lately! After this new baby is a year or so old (old enough to leave overnight)....we are outta here! Last time we went to Hawaii I was pregnant.

Mama Mia! said...

i love Hawaii, too! kona.....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh! let's go back to the base, together - wouldn't that be fun?!?!

okay, I've got an 11 oclock open and from 1-5. you can call me if you want! 301-7088 love ya!

Mama Mia! said...

hey chica - let me know what time you want to come in and get your makeover!