Thursday, January 29, 2009

This one is for you, Amy!





Because you're right if you can I can! Today I am feeling so grateful for this life I have. I have two healthy beautiful little girls who light up my life constantly, a husband who works hard, loves the Lord, and loves us to pieces. Most importantly though a God who knows me better than anyone and STILL loves me as flawed as I am. He is a loving Father and friend who always knows the way to my heart... and has given me so much, much more than I could even have imagined for myself...
* can't for the life of me figure out how to rotate these photos, so if you do could you please clue me in! :)

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

I was blog hopping and stubbled upon you guys and I believe that I saw you and your girls at a car sale (where your husband was working) almost 2 years ago but anyways I saw you were having picture problems. You can't rotate them in blogger you have to rotate them in your pictures on your computer just right click on the picture and click rotate clockwise. I hope that helps. Good luck!

Lindsay said...

Wow a new post, I'm so excited!!! Your girls are too cute :)

Andrea said...

Yay!!!! You blogged! Don't ya just love the ocean...if you moved here you could go all of the time!

amy said...

thanks heather! we just love your little family! so cute...and that emma! we could just keep her for ourselves! see you tomorrow??

Natalie said...

Heather your family is so adorable!! I hope you all are doing well...
Best, Natalie

{The Christian's} said...

Such cutie pies! I would give anything to be at the beach right now. :)

Tiffany said...

Looks like a fun trip!

I just saw you and the girls on the cover of mid valley mama while I was in the waiting room yesterday...all 3 of you look so pretty!

Shorty said...

pleaseee blog more!! I'm a girl from sweeden, but i read your blog all the time. It's awsome! Can you please post something more?:)