Friday, September 07, 2007





This post is for you...Tamar!
This week Lindsey and her boyfriend Damon were here to visit and I had we (me Emm, and Nomi) had a good time just visiting and getting to know Damon better. They are both very sweet and we already miss them! Hopefully we'll see them sooner rather than later, and these other photos are of my crazy husband! Everytime I look at iphoto there is a new crop of photobooth pictures courtesy of Josh and I die laughing every time I see them! He is one of the funniest people I know, and that is probably one of the main reasons I married him. Love you babe...

6 comments:

{The Christian's} said...

These are hilarious!!

Amy said...

Is that Lindsey Cook??? Hard to tell in that picture. Yes, photo booth provides hours of entertainment for all!

Beth said...

oh josh......

Anonymous said...

Josh, you just crack me up! I'm sure you can amuse yourself for hours making faces. Hmmm--isn't Lindsey like that too?

Tamar said...

I feel so special that you posted just for me! How IS Lindsey doing? Where is she living? Still doing music? Anyhow, I love all the goofy pictures. Josh is definitely providing you with more blog material, so tell him I said thanks!

And, see, I knew you just needed someone to believe in you ;)

Mama Mia! said...

Lindsey doesn't even need photo booth! that girl can make the funniest faces!!! I love those guys, too! So good to see you and your little bug as well! So, do you care if i steal your song and put in on my page?!? I love it!!!