Thursday, September 13, 2007


I know I already posted this video some time ago, but I wanted to share again. Lately I've been thinking about my Emma and how fast she is growing ( a little too fast in my opinion) I so wish I could keep her little a little longer. The girl is 4 1/2 and it literally seems like yesterday I took this video, she was only two with her cute pageboy haircut and those fancy dance moves that just keep getting fancier. She is such a treasure, my heart, and I am so grateful to God for entrusting us with her life. Love you my angel face.

10 comments:

Hannah said...

Oh I cant wait to be a mommy!!! Thanks for the suggestion on the body pillow, I sleep so much better!!!!!!!!!!!!

{The Christian's} said...

I agree....they grow way too fast!! I can't believe Ashley is going to be 8 in November!!!

amy said...

How Sweet!!! How did you download this???

Beth said...

i love this video! my sweet girl, she's growing up so fast! i wish i could squeeze her right now!

Anonymous said...

Our sweet Emma...growing up oh so fast!!! I wish we could freeze time sometimes. Love you...

Tamar said...

In response to my "trust" post...try trusting me! That's a start. I know your faults and I still love you...what more could you want from a friend, huh? :)And not to nag, but please post soon...

the yaney's said...

So cute! They grow up way too fast! Let's find a way to stop time!!!

{The Christian's} said...

I just saw on Beth's blog that it was your birthday yesterday! I hope you had a great day!!!

Tamar said...

Sorry that I didn't call you on your birthday (not like I have an excuse since you and Lucy have the same b-day). Happy Late Birthday, Heather! I'll call you today when I get into town. Beth said you might be in San Diego?

Amy said...

How adorable. What an inspirational blog you have.