Friday, October 05, 2007

You Belong in Rome

You're a big city soul with a small town heart
Which is why you're attracted to the romance of Rome
Strolling down picture perfect streets, cappuccino in hand
And gorgeous Italian people - could life get any better?

I've got travel on the brain, so its a good thing I'm leaving for Maui in less than 2 weeks! 10 days in paradise what could be more relaxing? We are staying at a great resort, and I am soooo looking forward to it! Please do say a prayer for us though, that everyone stays healthy! Our last vacation we planned to take in Cancun had to be cancelled because Naomi came down with an unexplainable 104 degree fever:<
Well Fall has definetely arrived here in sunny California! There is a slight chill in the air and we've planned our first trip to the pumpkin farm on Monday. I do love this time of year, but I am sad that summer is already over. The warm weather suits me best, good thng (hopefully) I'll be soaking up the sun in less than 10 days! Maui here we come...and some day soon...ROME!!

5 comments:

Beth said...

i wish i was going with you! i'll be praying that you all stay healthy. rome? i wonder where i belong.....

Tamar said...

Glad you're back, Hebs! And what is the deal with everyone going to Maui lately? I want to go with you! No, buy I'm glad you're getting a vaction. You not only need it, but deserve it as well. Call me sometime, lady. Love you!

{The Christian's} said...

We just got back from the beach and it was a lot of fun! I hope you have a great trip and everyone stays healthy!!
Have fun at the pumpkin patch...is it Bishops? I remember going there as a kid, I loved it!!

Viv said...

I belong in Verona, same country different city. Family, basement brick oven pizza, homemade vino and slower pace. What could be better! You gotta go! I'll miss you while your in Maui.

Amy said...

Your trip sounds amazing. I will pray for good health for you and your family. I always worry about these things leading up to any vacations.