Friday, July 04, 2008

my baby...




I know it's been ages since i've been on here, but I have a couple of good excuses...shortly after my last post our hard drive crashed and we lost EVERYTHING! A year's worth of photos, all of our itunes, every document saved disappeared just like that. After that I think I just got out of the habit, and we've been a bit busy around here.
In May Josh and I took a trip to Maui...ALONE. The week leading up to the trip and the first night were very hard for me, but just knowing that my babies were safe and happy with our parents, and that God is in control eventually put me at ease. Trusting God with my family, especially my children has been my major lesson of faith lately.
Anyways, here are some photos of my baby Nomi. Hard to believe this one will be two years old in 10 days!!! She is such a gift to our family, and we are so grateful for her little life.

9 comments:

Jenna Tunes said...

Your excuse for not posting is really good. I don't blame you.
Though tough to be away from the little ones, that time with just you and the hubby must have been priceless.
Everyone says they "grow up so fast"....I think I'm just beginning to realize it myself.
Look forward to seeing your next post! Keep it up.

amy said...

she is getting so big heather...and her pigtails are adorable! we need to get naomi and noah together! naomi might be a little mature for noah but we could still try it! at first i really thought it was old pics of emma!

Beth said...

sweet girl! i can't believe that she's going to be two! it's going too fast, ya? i miss you guys, and i hope to see more posts...love you!

Lindsay said...

SO happy to see a new post, Naomi is such a cutie!
Sorry to hear about your computer crashing, we really need to save our files on a disk or something, we have so many memories on our computer too.
Love the pics, keep 'um coming:)

Amy said...

Oh gosh...that stinks!! I am loving Naomi's pigtails! Is Emma going to Faith next year...oh wait, I mean next MONTH??? Is it already that time? Sniff sniff :-(

{The Christian's} said...

Glad to see you back on here...sorry to hear about the computer, that stuff can be so frustrating!!

Naomi's pigtails are the cutest thing!! Both of your girls are adorable!!

I agree with the others, keep the posts and the pictures coming!

Andrea said...

I didn't know your computer crashed!!! How sad :( Nomes is such a cutie and we can't wait to see her in a week! We miss you guys!!!

the yaney's said...

Great to see you back! Sorry to hear about your computer, we had that happen a few years ago its painful!

Naomi is getting so big...her pigtails are sooo cute!

Hope to see some more posts soon!

Mama Mia! said...

Great to see you in class today, miss heather - you look amazing! we should have a play date soon! I know max would fall in love with your girls! love!